Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Faith Folders for Catholics - Lapbooking(tm) with a Catholic Twist Blog. This is my first blog, please be patient with me as I learn. I would like this to be a place that I can share comments and questions from my lapbooking customers as well as give you a peak into my world. As we begin I won't be moderating comments so that you can respond to each other if I am not available to answer questions. Use this blog to ask questions of me and of other lapbookers out there. This can also be a place for you to share your experience of making the various Faith Folders. We can even post pictures of your finished products. We will build this together as we go. If you have ideas or special requests, post them here or email me privately at questions@lapbooksforcatholics.com. So, let's take a leap and just begin today with an open forum. What are your questions or comments about lapbooking so far? What has been your favorite Faith Folder - better yet, what has been your kids' favorite Faith Folder?

No comments:

Post a Comment