Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do I Need to Purchase a Separate Copy for Each Child?

Mairead also had a question about usage options and I have had many questions on this. My suggested guideline is 10 uses per purchased copy. I want to keep this affordable and practical for families, classrooms, etc. You will incur expenses beyond the purchase price in paper, ink, glue, file folders, etc. So, when you purchase a Faith Folder for $7.99 with the Regular Use Option, you are free to use that 10 times. Whether it be with your children, your class, your Little Flowers group, etc. If you are purchasing a Faith Folder to do with a group of 20 kids, I would ask that you purchase 2 copies. It's the same file, just more of a fair use guideline I suppose. I do have more teachers and CCD programs using the Faith Folders now as well as homeschooling co-ops. I know some teachers would like to use the Faith Folder year after year. Keeping track of usage could become very tedious. Because of this, I created the Large Group Use Option for $29.95. This allows you unlimited use of the file. All of this is done on the honor system and your own discretion as to how you plan to use the Faith Folder. I really want to keep the products affordable and practical to purchase for all those interested while also helping support my family. If you are ever unsure about which option to purchase, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment